I got a challenge from my friend Giko, thanks!
This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognised.
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ' tagger ' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.
I have done this before so I'll skip that "tell-something-about-yourself" and answer to the questions :b
The questions I got:
1. The day that you somehow won't ever forget? Why?
I don't really have any day which has many memories and stays in my mind because that. Or... well, yeah I do have some days which are in many ways the best in my life but I do have many of them, not just one. For example our art trip to Helsinki last year (guys in the bus were awesome and I got new friends) or my first day in upper secondary school (I don't really remember when I last time were that nervous but at the same time so sociable!) OR our trip to Italy from school some years ago.
2. What is your dream house?
Ummm... well it must be spacious! When I was kiddo I dreamed living in countryside but now I think it's more practical live in city center. I think block of flats it's perfect for me for many reasons~
3. Clothes/other accessories which you "must" to get?
Beware, I have many of them :3
4. Your top 5 anime list
1. Kuroshitsuji I and II - Because Sebastian
2. Puella magi madoka magic - made me cry so hard
3. Rozen Maiden - the dresses and dolls *w*
4. Sekai-ichi hatsukoi - do I have to explain? watch it if boylove interests you
5. Gosick - detective stories has always interested me and Victorique is awesome girl!
5. Your dream job?
History teacher, artesan, game designer or web designer. I'm actually interested in clothes so I hope my future job would relate somehow to fashion.
6. The worst nightmare?
Oh snap I don't remember anymore! I see many dreams but now I can't remember any of my nightmares. I'm lucky girl when I see mostly crazy dreams and less bad ones but but... Well, this isn't the worst I have ever seen but still I sometimes have nightmares from Moomin's The Groke. I don't know why but mayby I must thank Tove Jansson :'D
7. Have you ever watched really lousy movie? If you have which one?
Twilight - Breaking Dawn part 1. I assume you know why.
8. A thing that you don't want to bump into?
To octopusses, rays and catfish! I hope I don't have to ever swim with them! I don't know anything more disgusting thing in the world than those, ugh! (It was pain to search photos from them! Be proud of yourselves I won't do this again!)
9. Your favorite character? (e.g. from a comic, a movie, a serie etc.)
Hmmm... I have many favorite characters and it's sad to point only one of them. But I think Edward Elric is really cool guy! Usually I don't like the main characters but he's really awesome. Well think about it! Not any john will try to get one's mom back to life, save own's brother and after that try to fix own's mistakes. And what's the best at the same time he's really intelligent, good-looking and funny~
10. In which century do you want live? Why?
This. I don't have anything to complain.
11. Were you happy when you got this challenge? Or did you think "oh why me?!"
Well I must admit I was more like "me? again?!" but these are sometimes pretty nice~
Okay! It's my turn to ask 11 questions~
1. What do you fear the most?
2. What do you love the most?
3. What are you listening now?
4. Your favorite cloth?
5. Whatabout your favorite shoes?
6. Your favorite celebration?
7. What was your last thing you got?
8. What was your last book you read?
9. Is there place you haven't yet visited but you would want?
10. What avatar do you use on your messenger/skype/other chat?
11. Last question! What's your wallpaper on your desktop?
I challenge everyone who read this and really wants to do it :b