30. huhtikuuta 2014

Five things challenge

I got a challenge some months ago from HajaMiel. Here you go!

Rules:
- Link back to the person who tagged you.
- Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Get them to tag more bloggers and keep this thing going.

5 things you need every day:

1. Hot shower

2. Food

3. Sleep

4. Internet

5. Cellphone

5 books you would recommend:

You can notice that I'm a big fan of fantasy books.

1. Näkijän tytär (Skammerens datter), Lene Kaaberbøl

2. Harry Potter series
- Especially I'll recommend the Prisoner of Azkaban.

3. The Earthsea Cycle, Ursula K. Le Guin

4. Books of Anu Holopainen
- She writes awesome series like Sonja, Pohjoistuuli (The North Wind) and Syysmaa (Autumnland)

5. Eragon, Christopher Paolin

5 materialistic wishes for Christmas presents:

1. New lolita dress

2. Nintento 3DS
- It's been on my wish list so long time but maybe I'll get it some day~

3. Chocolate
- Must have, at least one box.

4. New computer

5. PS3

5 places you wish to visit:

1. United Kingdom - London

2. Italy - Rome

3. France - Paris

4. Japan

5. South Korean

5 Adjectives that describe you:

1. Optimistic

2. Conflicting

3. Honest
- That's the thing I appreciate in people so I'm trying to be like that too.

4. Shy
- Mostly in new and strange situations but with friends I talk and laugh a lot.

5. Stubborn
- There are sometimes situations when I just don't want to give up even I should.

5 things you'd say to people about life:

1. Have dreams

2. Remember to respect little daily things

3. Believe in yourself
- If you want you really can do anything

4. Live day by day
- Don't worry about tomorrow when you have today

5. Never give up
- There's always hope or another chance

Who will get the challenge?

I'm kinda lazy to tag anyone so if you're interested do this! If you're really doing it, I would like to see it so don't forget to submit the link to your challenge blog post in the comments.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti