14. huhtikuuta 2012

Got tagged

Cremelice tagged me, thanks~

RULES

1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

Eleven facts about myself

- I'm chocoholic
- I hate salmiakki (salty liquorice) but nowadays I can say some salmiakkis aren't that bad than others.
- Octopusses and rays are disgusting! Somebodies say that I scare them but I believe it's just strong disgust.
- I prefer skirts than jeans. Actually I wear skirts everyday!
- I hate cheese. I have hated it since I was child.
- Hair and sometimes clothes are something I like the most to draw.
- I can't snap my fingers.
- I have been allergic to chocolate, strawberries and oranges.
- I don't like sour candies.
- I was dissapointed when I didn't get the letter from Hogwarts. I'm still waiting! XD
- Cats are cute :3

Eleven questions

1. If you were forced to change the color of your hair, what color would you change it to?
- I have now dark brown hair (sometimes it looks it's dark red) so mayby light brown or black OR red color would be nice. I have planned I'll color my hair next time lighter.

2. What's your favorite movie and why?
- I have many favorite movies but the most I like The Lord of the Rings - the Two Towers. I can't explain why I still like it so much but mayby it's just those ents :3

3. Who is your biggest idol?

- Maya! LM.c is my favorite band but also I mention Kanon Wakeshima. Because her lolita really became inspire me, I think.

4. What's your current background/wallpaper on computer?

5. What is your favorite type of shoes?

- Mayby something like that

6. What do you want to do in the future?
- Design clothes or become history teacher

7. Good looking clothes or good music? (don't say both!)
- CLOTHES!

8. If you could paint the world with 3 colors, which colors would you pick?
- Black, white and red.

9. Zombies are attacking - run, hide or fight?
- RUUUUN! Because there's no places where I can hide and fighting is useless :'D

10. Books or movies?
- Hmmm... I say books. They are always better even thought I like both

11. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
- This is hard... I liked Pokemon, Digimon, Moomins, Sailor Moon, Winx Club and many other but it's hard to say which one was the best. Mayby pokemon?

My eleven questions

1. Have you been abroads? If you have, where did you travel first?
2. Your favorite cloth?
3. If you won in the lottery how you would spent your money?
4. If everything else will disappear in this world and you have chance to choose two things which will stay, what they would be?
5. Your favorite dessert?
6. What are you listening now? If you're not listening anything what would you want to listen?
7. What avatar do you use in your messenger/chat?
8. Your favorite plushie?
9. Which language sounds the most beautiful? Why?
10. If some day somehow your gender change how do you look like?
11. There's always something what would be better. If you get a chance what would you change?

And I'll tag these guys:

Gikochinai
HajaMiel
Von Toten Auferstanden
Vilma
Petrushka
VeeVee
....
You!

I'm sorry, there's some blogs what I would wanted to tag but their blog's url doesn't work and I don't know why it's like that so... but well! Feel free to do this~

3 kommenttia:

  1. Ohhoho, thank youuu~

    And I'd totally run too, if zombies came after me. Or prolly would steal a car, but anyway, they are slow, right? And there is always some hero somewhere who is gonna take them out so I'd totally run around with you while they are doing the fighting.

    VastaaPoista
  2. ...Unless I get a firebazooka....

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha yes XD Running around is only way to survive longer :'D

      Poista