13. joulukuuta 2012

the 12th and 13th day of December

Some sad news for the beginning. I'm not sure but my computer seems like it's dead. Even thought I tried to revive it. Well let's hope it's not the end to everything!

But because my computer is out of my control for some time I'm not sure when I can go to internet next time. Now I'm using my brothers computer because I'm tired of trying to launch mine, so I'll write this briefly.

the 12th day of December

It's a bonnet and I don't know what I'll do with it but I love it! I have considered to buy one, especially white or black, but I think that bonnet is pretty showy to use on weekdays. Well who cares, after all lolita fashion is showy so what's big deal.

the 13th day of December

I need new camera. One day I noticed that in dark my current camera takes very bad photos (they are yellow and foggy). I like photographing and I have thought some time I need a better camera than I have already so I wished one as my christmas present.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti